castnet: (pic#17396341)
Court Slaughter ([personal profile] castnet) wrote in [community profile] stateofdecay2025-01-19 04:24 pm

(no subject)

Real Talk: anyone have any tampons I can trade for as somehow god's forsaken me and I'm entirely out? [...] While I'm flaunting my menstrual business about, I'll even take maxipads if that's all you have. Name your price.

Oh, also I think I heard something about it being your birthday yesterday, Blythe, but also my bad if I heard wrong, lol. Happy (plausibly) belated birthday!!
soliloquacious: (🌟 279)

[personal profile] soliloquacious 2025-01-19 09:30 pm (UTC)(link)
Unfortunately I am fresh outta those, but THANK YOU!!! One year left in my forties!!
soliloquacious: (🌟 119)

[personal profile] soliloquacious 2025-01-19 09:47 pm (UTC)(link)
I'll make sure to ask for some for my NEXT birthday.

And good LORD you must know some rough-looking 35-year-olds, but that IS very kind of you!!!
soliloquacious: (🌟 060)

[personal profile] soliloquacious 2025-01-20 02:22 am (UTC)(link)
One of my friends/roommates/coworkers gave me a drawing of myself sleeping, which DID get my heartrate up in some way.
soliloquacious: (🌟 018)

[personal profile] soliloquacious 2025-01-20 04:19 am (UTC)(link)
The worst part is it's not all that detailed actually??? I can only tell it's supposed to be me 'cause he labeled it!!
soliloquacious: (🌟 021)

[personal profile] soliloquacious 2025-01-20 04:26 am (UTC)(link)
Stare lovingly at my face while I twitch and drool or get me a real gift!! (I would say it's the thought that counts but I'm not actually sure I should encourage this thought???)
afairtrade: (βš–οΈ 70)

[personal profile] afairtrade 2025-01-19 09:43 pm (UTC)(link)
Any big plans for the year?
soliloquacious: (🌟 091)

[personal profile] soliloquacious 2025-01-19 09:50 pm (UTC)(link)
Got a COUPLE few ideas, but at least one of 'em depends on what gets built!!
afairtrade: (βš–οΈ 05)

[personal profile] afairtrade 2025-01-19 09:52 pm (UTC)(link)
Theater for sure.
soliloquacious: (🌟 038)

[personal profile] soliloquacious 2025-01-19 09:58 pm (UTC)(link)
Well then I can't wait to hold a wedding in it!!
afairtrade: (βš–οΈ 68)

[personal profile] afairtrade 2025-01-19 10:01 pm (UTC)(link)
Inaugural event. [...] That'll be nice.
soliloquacious: (🌟 248)

[personal profile] soliloquacious 2025-01-19 10:08 pm (UTC)(link)
Ooh, and another starring role for me!! My head's gonna get too big to fit through the door.
afairtrade: (βš–οΈ 01)

[personal profile] afairtrade 2025-01-19 10:11 pm (UTC)(link)
I guess it's Edgar's turn to headline between now and then. Do you know what you're doing next?
soliloquacious: (🌟 244)

[personal profile] soliloquacious 2025-01-19 10:13 pm (UTC)(link)
I'm currently doing EVERYTHING I can to convince Tegan we ain't gonna do their original werewolf fiction.

So probably original werewolf fiction.
afairtrade: (βš–οΈ 13)

[personal profile] afairtrade 2025-01-19 10:18 pm (UTC)(link)
As long as it's not Supernatural fanfiction.
soliloquacious: (🌟 298)

[personal profile] soliloquacious 2025-01-19 10:22 pm (UTC)(link)
Oh, no, the CW would never sanction this.
afairtrade: (βš–οΈ 111)

[personal profile] afairtrade 2025-01-19 10:23 pm (UTC)(link)
Everything's public domain now. Can we use Mickey Mouse for something?
soliloquacious: (🌟 009)

[personal profile] soliloquacious 2025-01-19 10:29 pm (UTC)(link)
Finally!! Time for my impression to shine!! (It might sound a little like Kermit sometimes.)
afairtrade: (βš–οΈ 82)

[personal profile] afairtrade 2025-01-19 10:30 pm (UTC)(link)
I could make Muppets.
soliloquacious: (🌟 276)

[personal profile] soliloquacious 2025-01-19 10:33 pm (UTC)(link)
I also kinda look like a human Kermit sometimes if that helps.
afairtrade: (βš–οΈ 111)

[personal profile] afairtrade 2025-01-19 09:42 pm (UTC)(link)
We have reusable pads for trade here. And tampons, but they're expensive.
afairtrade: (βš–οΈ 69)

[personal profile] afairtrade 2025-01-20 02:11 am (UTC)(link)
We're all hippies now, I think.
halligan: (πŸ”§ 93 =?)

[personal profile] halligan 2025-01-19 10:03 pm (UTC)(link)
how long're those cup things good for?? i can try and scavenge one up [...] like a new one
Edited (OH MY GOD I MEANT THE OPPOSITE ) 2025-01-19 22:03 (UTC)
malarkeys: (🐝115)

[personal profile] malarkeys 2025-01-20 01:23 am (UTC)(link)
You know we Really ought to do another Bigger party
malarkeys: (🐝117)

[personal profile] malarkeys 2025-01-20 01:24 am (UTC)(link)
For Blythe not your periods. Unless you’d Like one for those
malarkeys: (🐝114)

[personal profile] malarkeys 2025-01-20 02:37 am (UTC)(link)
Oh no; I don’t need to keep track of anybody else’s. I have a whole caravan to worry about.
soliloquacious: (🌟 068)

[personal profile] soliloquacious 2025-01-20 01:41 am (UTC)(link)
If we wait until NEXT year to really go big then we can go big for a DOUBLE milestone birthday party!!!
malarkeys: (🐝120)

[personal profile] malarkeys 2025-01-20 01:47 am (UTC)(link)
Celebrating thirty seems like Such a strange idea. I always thought I’d feel that age in Actress Years

But Maybe we can
Edited 2025-01-20 01:47 (UTC)
soliloquacious: (🌟 009)

[personal profile] soliloquacious 2025-01-20 01:52 am (UTC)(link)
EVERY time you start to feel old you are obligated to remember that I have an entire nephew older than you.
malarkeys: (🐝122)

[personal profile] malarkeys 2025-01-20 02:05 am (UTC)(link)
I bet you look Exactly like your nephew because you’re Immortal which we all cannot Share unfortunately
soliloquacious: (🌟 158)

[personal profile] soliloquacious 2025-01-20 02:39 am (UTC)(link)
Oh gosh no, he's a redhead.
malarkeys: (🐝113)

[personal profile] malarkeys 2025-01-20 02:41 am (UTC)(link)
Oh no. I take it back!!!